Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A day at school :D

Today school was ok. I brought skittles for a bunch of my friends , we ate it on the first lesson KEMAHIRAN HIDUP i got back my results which are rather depressing . My results for KEMAHIRAN HIDUP was only FOURTY-TWO only,which is +2 after the passing marks. After my recess which is approximately around 5:10pm or so suddenly the bell went on.It was the FIRE DRILL'S BELL . I was happy because i don't have to know my depressing sejarah's result which i really did bad . We sat there and there was a demonstration how to put out the FIRE . The guy,took a teacher and ask her to use it.Everybody was standing up which block my view,and at the end i didn't see anything . We went back to class at around approximately 6.15pm . That lesson was moral.Teacher haven't mark our papers finish,so she let us do anything we wanted to while she is marking.I was sitting alone and then teacher ask the person who make noise stand infront and pick another guy who makes noise.So there was this guy he suddenly call a guy and he say "ah that cina that cina" so i say oi racist so many times and then teacher called me . I stand up quite a long time around 5-10minutes and then ringbell finish school (: .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home