Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Exam results D:<

Today at school i got my results.First lesson was moral ;3.I was quite proud of my marks it was EIGHTY-TWO (: . But well moral isn't that important so yeah D:<. After that i have sejarah , which i know i would fail and my prediction was correct i only got THIRTHY-TWO only :( . It was such a depressing momment D:< . After that lesson it was science , was quite proud of it tho , i got SIXTY-NINE . After,that we learn about biodiversity in science :) . When it was rehat time , i was outside the library D:< .Whoever,come i close and open the door . But after awhile the library prefect scolded me D:<. Rehat over , and now it is time for maths,we did some exercises,i already got my maths mark it was FOURTY-FIVE . Another depressing result . Well,yeah as you can see i'm not smart.Then it was sports time , it was raining so it was cancel we sat in class and chitchat . Last lesson was sivik i got back my paper but not the total mark i got THIRTHY-NINE out of FIFTY . It was quite a fun subject alief was really funny when he was argueing with Guna haha .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home